Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am building a new network to run in parallel during the transition to new building addition.I have purchased two WS-C3850-48XS, however due to strict budget I purchased them refurbished and no SmartnetI deployed them in StackWsie Vrtual.Over the la...

Hi all Is there anyone who would be able to help me to download the below IOS version from Cisco? I only need the link as I do have authorization to download IOS s.  Product : WS-C2950-24 Required IOS :   c2950-i6k2l2q4-mz.121-22.EA14.bin Thanks Beh...

Dear Experts,I Need IOS for support both the command Switchport block musticast and Switchport block unicast in cisco WS-C2950-24So which IOS i have to upgrade to support both the above mention command. in cisco 2950-24 switch.Thanks in ADV,Vaib...

Hi All,I have a cisco C2950 and I've just did a firmware upgrade. I have downloaded the c2950-i6q4l2-tar.121-22.EA14.tar and I've installed the firmware accordingly. Everything went well, the Switch is booting with new version etc..etc..The problem I...

I have a problem with the interface in Etherchannel.The Etherchannel is set up between stacked 4x2960 and 4x3750 switches.The link has two ports on each side, but only one is active.2960:Group Port-channel Protocol Ports------+-------------+---------...

Hi team,We have an ongoing issue with our customer connected CCT bundle, and it is showing packet drops. We were able to isolate the issue to a single point and the issue is between Provider Edge switch to Cat 4500 cluster. We have connected a test r...

naveen98_1-1695789094012.png
naveen98 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is on a 4500X running 03.08.06.EThere doesn't seem to be a cookie option under the deny statements in an extended ip access-list. ip access-list extended FOO switch01(config-ext-nacl)#permit ip any object-group BLOCKED log ? WORD User d...

Hi,  Can someone confirm that Cisco ISR 4331 router support ethernchannel, if yes then can we connect I SR Router 4331 with 2960-X stack switches (different member use for router connectivity).  Reference document link will be highly appreciated. 

Nadeem Jan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i´m Juan from ArgentinaI was reading at very granular detail about STP, to my CCIE Written Cert, and i have one scenario where i don´t know how STP works.If i have one 2 L2 ring, STP converge in the midle of the ring,  one switch has his port in ...

Juan Urti by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes