Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, While I am getting Vlan Flapping on LAN network and seeing regular logs on my core switch - 2. I tried to troubleshoot but not able to succeed. Below is the details attached for understanding and support needed. I have attached network diagram a...

I have recently upgraded our routers from 2811 to 4321 series. Both running advanced IP services.   I can't seem to get IP cache flow working on the interfaces. The configuration I had on the 2811 was ip cache flow egress/ingress. The 4321 doesn't ha...

Hey guys I have been away for quite some time so I can be called novice at least right now.  I wanted to connect three different sites in the same vlan is that possible? 

johnnyD by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to upgrade the ROMON on one of the 6509 redundant device. The current config shows as below MYDEVICE>sh rom-monitor slot 5 rpRegion F1: APPROVED, preferredRegion F2: INVALIDCurrently running ROMMON from F1 region MYDEVICE>sh rom-monit...

s k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day. i am having an issue with nating from a local devices to devices on the other side of the internet. In the NAT table it show that the address is being translated but local all it says that the destination host is unreachable.  the config...

nat.JPG

I cannot boot this router for the life of me. I am stuck in rommon. The image is there:   rommon 1 > dir bootflash: 0 0 drw- lost+found 0 0 drw- .prst_sync 0 0 drw- .installer 0 0 drw- core 0 ...

Hulk8647 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a weird issue in our Network. Some devices are getting huge bandwidth and some are getting very slow irrespective of the wired or wireless. Even if I take the laptop which i get slow speed and connect it to the port where we get high bandwidt...