Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2960 XR

dears, I have a 2960 XR switches with latest IOS on that but I don't see any control-plan command on the switch, can anybody guide me the how we can control packets for control plan and data plane on 2960XR switches.   Is it the below command is in s...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys I have a network with two layer 3 switch 3560cx and two routers in the middle 4300 I also have a pfsense firewall connected to the first switch which allow to get access to internet. I can access to internet from all the servers connected ...

labgenetec.PNG

I recently upgraded to version 8.2(1).  I then installed an M3 card after the upgrade for an M3 and F3 mixture in the chassis.   I know F3 supports layer 3 functionality, however M3 is more of a layer 3 card.  If the M3 card fails or i remove it, wha...

heath762 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! stacking 3850 24t

Hello guys,    I have to make stack of two switches 3850 24t. I have one switch in the production and I want to add another one. First switch, the one in production is: 1 32    WS-C3850-24T       03.03.00SE        cat3k_caa-universalk9 INSTALL cisco ...

Predrag by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,       Our WiSM 2 is not functioning properly and we can not bring it online without risking network downtime, so is their anyway for me to disable the networking on the Catalyst's slot so that I can plug in the WiSM 2 and work on it from seria...

I have been unable to get this to work on the 9300 switch.  I want to uplink my connection using a 1 Gig SPF.  However, the interface stays at 10Gig and I am unable to break it out.  Does anyone know how to? I used the "hw-module breakout module 1 sw...

dahernan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have Cisco router which is connected to Firewall to access internet .  And, Router is connected with switch and switch is connected with nodes and a wifi.   Lan and wifi are in different network.     Router and firewall is connected directl...

Dear All, I have setup etherchannel trunk between 2 2960 switches, the PC's in 1st switch connected directly to the router receives DHCP addresses that are configured in the router. The PC's on the 2nd switch forming an etherchannel trunk between the...

eyongesi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Discussing this option and i am not sure if it is Possible as i was reading article with different opinion makes me confused.   planning to upgrade from 3570 access and 4500 Core switches to 3850 L3 and N7706, my question can I configure vP...

Hi Guys,   One of my customer routers is having strange issue, it reboots itself after the clock updates.but no one is taken console that switch. Below is the log   *Feb 16 07:37:55.831: %SPANTREE-5-EXTENDED_SYSID: Extended SysId enabled for type vla...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card