Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Firstly I'll apologise because I've no doubt this sort or thing has been asked before but having read through dozens of answers they seem to be of a much higher level than I require currently.   I am completely new to the Cisco world and have literal...

Hi Friends, I am having some doubt in PAT and NAT concept . in our office we are using one public ip address and 90 LAN address. all the LAN can access internet with the help of single public ip address. in this concept, Are we using PAT in our netwo...

prince.p by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a route-map as below. The purpose is to direct certain traffic out towards a secondary internet exit point router e.g. 10.99.1.1. The problem is that the next-hop of this route map (192.168.2.5) is not far away enough to get traffic to ...

We are currently specking (33) Crestron DM-NVX-350 and each one requires (1) gigabit to endcode/decode   Does the C3650 have a backplane to support 33gig?     

I have two 2800 routers connected via their serial ports. I call them Top Router and Bottom Router. I have my top router connected to my home network through it's g0/1 port. I can SSH into Top Router. I can ping Bottom Router and home network from To...

bobrod68 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Slowly getting an handle on subnetting...I can sort of work a Class C problem ok, but class A or B, especially when you put a subnet mask that has bits that throw it out of the class of the given IP address confused the crap out of me and I don't kno...

Hi Everybody,I need to discover all the Cisco Equipment inside a Network, I´ve heard about Cisco CNAC, I've download it but it ask for a Licence; but when i tried to insert my MAC Address, the link is not working.I tried with all the Navigators (Mozi...

tgut by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes