Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Router or Firewall

I am having a big doubt with router or firewall. I am the IT person of One college. I considered purchasing a firewall with 500 users support. But it is too costlier. So I considered a router only. But the vendor side is not okay with my decision. Wh...

I have 6 Cat 9300's getting installed in one switch stack.  Each switch comes with it's own power supply but I was also given 2 extra power supplies (8 total).  The desired goal is to be able to have zero down time if a power supply in any of the 6 s...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I was wondering if I can force catalyst 2960 to skip startup config stored in NVRAM and boot with no config everytime it is powered. I tried to find it on google and in cisco white papers but still no luck. I found only commands that ...

I am trying to enable SSH on a C3800 router.  I did the following:Cisco Catalyst 8300 and Catalyst 8200 Series Edge Platforms Software Configuration Guide - Using Cisco IOS XE Software [Cisco Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms] - CiscoPlease see the...

John N by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,After replacing a faulty SUPthe new SUP which is in STANDBY mode is showing higher firmware version than the ACTIVE SUP.My questions are:1. does this impact the operational status on the Standby SUP? or it will work?2. what will be the best way to...

I have a problema with my SG350XGsomeone can help me 21474559542020-Jan-29 13:32:07Warning%STCK SYSL-W-UNITTRP: UNIT ID 2,Trap:%Box-W-I2C-FAILURE-READ: I2C failed to read information from device at address 0x70 on bus 1 offset 0x0d, component CPLD  2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card