Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All! I am hoping i've made a rookie mistake in my switch config.... Essentially i have mutliple vlans, if i ssh to my switch i can ping all devices, if im on a vm i can ping all interfaces on my switch (on different vlans to the vm). My issue is w...

Hi All, I have a question about BFD create session. I want to create BFD session between device B and device C. The BFD peer is 10.2.1.1 10.3.1.1, the mode is "associated Mode". I refer "IP Routing BFD Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15S" Co...

my PE ip is 192.168.0.1, vrf is : TEST my CE is 192.168.0.2 , in my CE, I run sh ip bgp nei 192.168.0.1 advertised-routes it shows the routes but when i go to PE, I type: sh ip bgp nei 192.168.0.2 advertised-routes, it shows no such neighbor and add...

HI, I have a 4331 connected via WAN.  It has the original static route I entered to the providers DG, but when trying to add additional routes it accepts the commands but doesn't post the route.  I had this workign the other day, no problems.  I bac...

We have a working configuration where a Cisco 1921 router NAT overload the inside networks. it uses a standard Accesslist. Now i need to create a vpn tunnel and need to exempt some traffic. I therefore have to use an extended access-list for this. Bu...

Hello.  I am trying to get a Cisco 3750g and a Hirschman rs30 to communicate through fiber.  For some reason I cannot even get link lights.  This means physical connection issue to me.  I am using known working sfp modules and a known working fiber j...

Hello, I have a WS-C3850-48U that I will be stacking with a WS-C3850-24XS.  The 48 port shipped off the shelf and has an older IOS than the 24XS which came from the factory so I was hoping to copy the IOS from the 24xs to the 48 port switch to get th...

Hello all,We currently have in place an ASA 5510, 8.2(3)It has the Security Plus License on it, so it supports:Inside Hosts                   : UnlimitedFailover                       : Active/ActiveVPN-DES                        : EnabledVPN-3DES-AE...

seth by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, when you see this configured on an interface it means queue 1 gets 30% of the bandwidth etc. Is this direction based i.e. input/output or does it simply mean that queue 1 in both directions gets 30% max bandwidth ? srr-queue bandwidth share 1...

I am applying certain security policies from given template such as 1. enable secret <password>2. no enable passwordDue to #2, I couldn't telnet into the device anymore. Is anything additional required.

cisco_lite by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes