Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all... I have a question that may come off as a "Newbie" type of question. I've just been brought on to a project and I'm a relatively new to the position as a Network engineer. Our company is planning to replace ISPs; along with that, we are...

I have seen many threads on the internet about AppleTV and bonjour trouble in networks, especialy enterprise networks.None of them really helped me or solved my problem.My network is a simple medium scale home network contaning only managed switches ...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a server farm with 2960G switches and i'd like to implement the Cisco switch Web GUI. I configured "IP HTTP SECURE-SERVER" command and i'v kept the default encryption. I noticed while configuring the switches that i can choose an encry...

danieltu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH not Supported

Dear Professionals, I have a 4506-E with the following inform . I tried to activate ssh on but not possible. it has a known ip domain and hostname. Cisco IOS-XE software, Copyright (c) 2005-2010, 2012 by cisco Systems, Inc.All rights reserved. Certa...

we have configured RIP on our Nexus 9508 switches.running  NXOS: version 7.0(3)I2(2a) The RIP config is to support an IBM mainframe that uses RIP and connects to the 9508 via OSA cards and a single layer 3 interface. The config includes the "default-...

Hello, I am setting up Netflow v9 on a big group of switches and routers. These devices are under heavy load. Should I be using sampling or is just not necessary unless the devices are handling heavy traffic ? Or is it best practice to always do samp...

I have two routers that is connected to two different service provider which can access via telnet however can not be accessed via SSH.  ine vty 0 4 access-class 23 in vrf-also privilege level 15 transport input telnet sshline vty 5 15 access-class ...