Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI All, Can you please advice me on below? We have a WS-C3850-24XS switch which comes with 24 10G optical ports. As we needed GIG copper ports, have ordered extra Network Module C3850-NM-8-10G which supports either 8 GIG ports or 8 10G ports. Initia...

Hi all. configured a new switch 2960s. did not give switch 2960s  a defaut-gateway. but i give swich a managment ip address. from core i can see via cdp nei. but when i try to connect to 2960s switch its not connect me. is the right it not let me t...

Hi all, I have four  ME-3400EG-12CS-Ms and the FAN PS status falled into 'FAN PS 1 is NOT POWERED' status after the IOS has been upgraded to '12.2(58)SE2'. I am sure it used to be fine before the upgrade. any hint about that issue such as BUG or some...

Would like to configure RV110W to support 2 vlans.   vlan3 will go to untagged 192.168.1.x address switch for public access to internet.  vlan4 will go to tagged 10.10.100.x private switch for internal office employees to go to internet.  vlan3 only ...

Hi allIf I have 3 seperate sites with 3 different subnets, Each site has it own dsl router, in between these sites sits a cisco router with an ip on each subnet, this router points routes back out of each dsl router to our head office, my question is...

Good Day Cisco Community I have a Cisco 3750 I am trying to configure to allow VLAN traffic across it to my core 6509, i have configured the 6509 as such, PortChannel 251 with int 1/1/6 and 2/1/25 connected to the 3750 PortChannel 40, gig Int 1/0/45...