Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I am trying to ISSU upgrade our Nexus 7K 10 slot switch from 5.2.7 to 6.2.8a The ISSU has failed multiple times due to the Standby Supervisor failing to come back online  with the message"Install has failed. Return code 0x4093001e (Standby faile...

sujohnm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Good Day! Need help, I have 2 routers which I will be configuring as my edge routers and this routers will be having iBGP in each others and eBGP for ISP links however, I only have 1 ISP with 1 router only meaning my 2 routers will be connec...

Hello !, (I asked this question on another forum, but guess It was the wrong place to ask this question)      I am a newbie to IT so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I was asked to characterize the SPAN capability of a Cisco 3560G switch for ...

Hi, I would like to check the following IOS bin files to see if they contain webbased services does cisco have a facility?? I need to be able to access each switch via the web interface i've set each switch with a static IP and configured username a...

I have obtained a realtime IOS from my cisco 3750 switch via copy flash: tftp: c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-35.SE5.bin It is copied to tftp server Now i have tried to run it on GNS3 by clicking "Preferences" and then creating new IOS image, but it gives...

Can anyone help explain to me how to get technical help regarding the specification of the Cisco 4431 from Cisco Technical Support please? I am working on a project for anew product we are designing for a customer who has specified a Cisco 4431, I n...

richardb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the correct community to be posting this, but here goes. I need to see if I can disable the following UDP ports on my Cisco 3850 switches. UDP ports: 5246, 5247, 6352, 12124,12125,12134,12135,12222,12223,16666,16667,16668 From ...

Hi there Every week I have to login to several servers and run #sh ver command which gives a long output. I just need the version number. How can I schedule $sh ver to run every Sunday and extract (preferably just the version number) and dump it in a...