Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Netflow on C3750X

Hi guys,  I am trying to configure my C3750X(ip base) switch to send the netflow ingress and egress on uplink to a netflow collector.  My switch model is WS-C3750X-48PF-S and the module I am using is C3KX-NM-10G  So far below is my configuration in ...

Hi all,We have 8 stacks of 2960Xs, which we installed earlier this year.  For the past few months, we have been running into many issues with port security. It started with ports with IP phones. We originally used a port security max of 2 (one for ph...

I want to write a script for resetting the CISCO switch, by which I can just copy and paste it on HyperTerminal and Switch is reset and automatically booting, any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Resolved! VLSM verification

Hi, Can you confirm if these VLSM are incorrect?: • netB—192.168.7.0/28 address range 0 to 7 • netC—192.168.7.8/28 address range 8 to 11 Also 10.10.48.0/24 is not summarized by 10.10.0.0/19 right ? http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/colla...

Hello Dears, I would like know why does it show the following performance parameters at 64-bytes L3 packets to the two Catalyst switch families: Cisco Catalyst 2960XR-24TD-I                                           Cisco Catalyst 3650-24TD-S      ...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to lock the switchport in such a way that it only allow one end device to be connected and no two more devices are connected using a AP or another switch or a hub. I don't want to reserve MAC address for the switchport. Instead, I just want to...

I just replaced all of our older switches out with newer Gig-port switches. I noticed that the network speed didn't increase like I had hoped for. We have workstations plugged into VOIP phones that have ports only rated for 10/100. Is there anything ...

bmack2121 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have 2 switches(voice switc) interconnected with few SVI( HSRP). Here what is the issue is we are unable to ping from different vlan hosts. We verified ip routing is enabled even we can ping from different SVI but not able communicate fro...

sanoop m by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure EIGRP authentication on a Cisco 3750 switch following version: System image file is "flash:/c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE8.bin" I can create the key chain without an issue, but when I go into an interface Fa1/0/12 for exam...

Hello! We detect strange situation in our product environment with OSPF. Screenshot from router console attached. Neighror with ID 172.30.255.21 absent in neighbor table, but command sh ip route display route to network through this neighbor: Routi...