Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am very new to configuring firewalls. I will be adding virtual servers to our network that attach to a Layer 3 HP 2920 switch.  There are also subnets configured on the switch (for the virtual cluster). I need to know how to configure my ASA 5505 f...

Hi all, I am having an issue when adding a DMZ to my asa. As soon as I add the below command it stops the internet working on the pc's connected to the asa. Can anyone shed some light as to why? As soon as I add the below it kicks the internet out....

Building configuration... Current configuration : 4104 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname SOHO!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!no aaa new...

PBR

hello, I have a question please, a packet that match acl 101 in a route-map with permit statement but no set command is configured, will it be routed according to routing table ?  access-list 101 permit ip 10.1.0.0 0.0.255.255 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 ...

Hi .. i'm trying to upgrade a stand alone 3650 to version cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.01.02.SPA.bin Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode------ ----- -----              ----------        ----------            ----...

to change my old router I bought a router Cisco 800 series, I configure my new router to connect to ADSL internet, but I unable to connect, following the configuration of my router: pour changer mon ancien routeur, j'ai acheté un routeur cisco 800 se...

Long story short is I am used to using layer 3 interfaces on routers ever since I have been digging my hands into Cisco.  I recently purchased a HWIC-4ESW and slapped it in my router to start messing with it.  I created a DHCP pool, a vlan and assign...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got an issue I just can't seem to get my head around.  I've a single router with multiple VRFs.  I'm trying to leak a route to allow VRFs to reach a syslog server on the NETMON vrf from AFS:V101 vrf.  It shows that the imports have worked vi...

Hi All       I have an issue that i cannot do inter-connectivity between 2 vlans on my cisco 4948. We recently added another department to our infrastructure and i want to use a separate IP scheme for that department while allowing them to use my pre...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card