Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Quick question as it has been a while so out of practice   Can I connect a server with a vPC directly to a pair of Nexus C5548UP switches ie. don't need a FEX or anything in between ?  Also any gotchas I need to be aware of ?  Many thanks 

Hi guys,Today I had an issue with trunking between switches. I am not used to use spanning tree protocols too much but in current config they have spanning tree enabled on core and access switches. Once I change both ports to trunk on core and access...

bkyuksel by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

traffic is sent to ASR1 as it's booting up but no traffic is getting through since it hasn't fully come up. We want to have it routed through ASR2 until ASR1 is fully booted up. please let me know what I can do to accomplish this. We use ASAs 

kylehash by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! STP Tie Breakers

The following information is from the CCNP Switch (642-813) Official Certification Guide (Copyright© 2010 Pearson Education, Inc.)Chapter 7: Traditional Spanning Tree Protocol - Page 135 Under section: Electing Designated PortsCan anyone tell me what...

HelloI have LAN with 192.168.1.0/24 and  i do nat to allow the LAN access to internet  .also i have in same LAN 2 ubiquity antennas i need to configure it from outside .how i can do that?thanks ,,,,,