Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, Customer had a concern that he want do upgrade the L3 device with minimum downtime. Current version running is 12.2 and upgrading to new version 15.0.2. He is concern of zero downtime with respect to access Switch. He has 2960 sw at a acce...

We are planning for passing the traffic through IPS(Layar-2 mode) and will keep a Vlan in Global routing and another in a VRF so I have a question here that is there any chance for STP loop in this scenario. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am a novice at this, but I need to create an ACL to block a particular UDP port and allow all other traffic. This is on a small private network in a lab. I tried this, but it doesn't work: Switch#show access-listsExtended IP access list Blo...

Resolved! Routing advice

Hello All, Currently we have 2 sites( as in the diagram B1 and B2) and we are planning to add one more site.(B3). B1 and B2 are connected with OSPF to each other and they each have one ISP router(R5 and R6) also participating to OSPF and injecting a...

Hello, First I'm new here ;) And I'm just started with learning for networks. I have a problem with something I can't solve :s I'm trying to make a little network for a small company ;) With: a Dataserver, wifi router, a printer, a few computers and...

robbe0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have stack of 3750x with universal ios and the license was ip base permanent  and ip services was evaluation then I upgraded to ip services  #sh license  detail Index: 1        Feature: ipbase                            Version: 1.0        L...

Mahmoud by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Topology: Two routers connected to each via Gigabit Interfaces 10.1.1.0/30. I have created a loopback interface on R1 172.16.0.0/24. When I shut the loopback interface, I get the below debug information from the neighbor 10.1.1.2 My question is when...

grapevine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I'm sitting here trying to get my network running but because I don't know the right way to do this I'm just throwing different solutions at the problem to see which ones sticks.  Basically this is a network on ESXI behind my ...