Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 10G Cisco Routers

Hi I have a 4 core dark fiber link between 2 buildings. We want a router at each end to terminate this link and we are looking for this link to provide us 20G of bandwidth. Now that is what the management requested according to what the previous engi...

Hello, First I must say that I'm new to Cisco equipment but I'm not new to PC networking. I just got this router and I need to configure it so that it have DHCP for inside network but only in limited range (192.168.56.161 - 192.168.56.193) and that ...

Hello, I just purchased a SG200-18 switch and I'm trying to use the trunk option, but when I activate the last two ports 17 and 18 that go to my wireless router, it doesn't receive any IP from it and I can't access it anymore. To gain control over it...

what will happen if in a existing VTP network a new client is introduced whose revision number is higher then the server eg. the revision number of the existing network is 12  and the new client introduced in VLAN's revision number is 15.

hello, we want to use dot1x guest-vlan with PXE. now we ran into the problem that with default-timers PXE doesn´t work (very probably the client doesn´t have an IP when PXE is started). to speed up the guest-vlan we will decrease tx-period to second...

I'd like to know if I could limit the clients connecting to wireless on an 887W to a specific group of mac addresses. We have a problem of the SSID password being distributed and cannot disable the wireless as there are specific clients that can only...

Hi all, I have a 6500 and need to migrate this vlan to a NK 7000 interface Vlan101 description Prod ip address 170.99.89.2 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 170.99.90.158 ip helper-address 170.99.89.162 ip pim dense-mode glbp 0 ip 170.99.89.1 glbp 0...

Hello guys, There are two switches sw1 and sw2 connected to each other with a trunk. sw1 config interface gigabitethernet11 switchport trunk allowed vlan add 7575,12 sw2 config interface gigabitethernet22  spanning-tree portfast spanning-tree bpdu f...