Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, I have a radio link connection to another office from my office. We are on the same vlan on the same switch. I want to restrict them internet access but still grant them access to other services and also internal web application. can this be don...

I am configuring SPAN on catalyst 6509. As per the show monitor command I have one session that is running for local span that i can understand but other is Service module session: Session 80----------Type                   : Service Module SessionM...

We have a 6506-E with VS-S2T-10G supervisor engine with 15.1(02) IOS. The WS-X6148E-GE-45AT is in slot 3. WS-X6148E-GE-45AT should support POE+. But in the comannder line I can see the port max power is 15.4W. I try to use (config-if)>power inline st...

Alan Yee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community Support I have running a Port-Channel over catalyst C3750 and Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2) join between then three cable: 7206:Gi0/1   ------------------- C3750: Gi1/0/3          Gi0/2   -------------------              Gi1/0/4          Gi0...

Was doing some reading, and as you know service nagle was always  recommended in the past for congestion of small packets, particuarly as  related to telnet sessions on the routers.  I have read where service  nagle could be an issue with real-time t...

I have an unusual problem that has me stumped. I have two nodes, the first is a VCenter server running on a Windows 2k8 box with an IP address of 192.68.182.108/24. The second is a Cisco B-Series blade attached to a 2900 series router with a manageme...

Nay-Sayer by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have a router 7200 ,I can see on a specific interface packet stuck in the input queue 55/75/6/0 even this interface is not used and there is no traffic passing through ,I found some failures in the buffers ,any suggestions guys ,any aware if t...

malshara by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two 4500x switches contected  via VSS. I am planning two upgrade their IOS. It seems upgrade via ISSU is bit tricky. Can someone guide which method i should follow (With or without ISSU) detailed steps? Thanks

Hi All, I have a 3650 Distro switch running in my network. I connected McAffee Vulnerability Scanner to it to scan my network. This scan will happen during business hours so not only do I want to see all the SNMP details of the port during scanning, ...

Hi Guys,   Apologies if it has been discussed before but i didnt seem to be able to find the answer.   I am new to Enterprise networking or i should say routing and switching but i am in a situation where i have been asked to help whilst our network ...

errrrnv85 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes