Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to ask basically two questions regarding Etherchannel:1) In Etherchannel, PAGP n LACP negotiates for formation n maintenance of links. But while using 'ON' mode exactly what happened. book says no negotiation protocols like PAGP and LACP ar...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My organization's network engineer has asked me to find out the port number which is connected to GigabitEthernet 3/0/2 & GigabitEthernet 4/0/9 respectively. I don't know out of 48 port on switch in our data center which one are these two (bot...

I'm having some trouble with a 2960-S configuration to reach the internet. I'm not sure if this is related to the switch or possibly the comcast gateway. Network configuration is as follows: Comcast Gateway ---------> Cisco 2960-S -------------------...

mharing01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,As per N7K WCCP guide, F1 card doesn't support WCCP, if lets assume the incoming traffic hits a port in F1 card (vlan 999) and we enable WCCP under SVI interface (interface vlan999), will it work? (we have other M1 card on N7K as well)In t...

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand its not recommended to redistribute using route-map and ACL in NX-OS.The recommendation is to use prefex-list.Its known as a bug :CSCtt04685.Any details when this bug would be fixed? or there is no plan for it?Thank you.

ganeshp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a simple CISCO configuration which consists of 2 VLANs:VLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- -------------------------------1    default                          active    Fa0, Fa...

rivantsiv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been tasked with configuring an ASA pair to connect to a pair of 6807s in VSS mode. There is 1 sup 2 T in each chassis and they want to run port channels with /30 subnets between the 6807s and ASAs. Firstly I need the physicals sorted so the...