Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I posted earlier but the post became a bit convoluted.  I've simplified/clarified my question further here:  ip local policy route-map B_INTERNET_OUTroute-map B_INTERNET_OUT permit 10 match ip address B_INTERNET set ip next-hop 10.72.183.129ip ac...

Hi All, I am a new guy to the networking domain have a doubt in etherchanneling the ports and VRRP. Please find the attached diagram for your reference.Is it possible to etherchannel at one end(DISTRIBUTION SWITCH) and connect one link to core_switch...

HiI am currently in process of removing around 6 switches from 3750 Stack of 8 Switches. Currently Switch 6 is the Master. I would like to change it to switch 3. I have changed the priority to switch 3 higher than all other switches, so that when ele...

vinovinom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will try to explain this the best I can. I have a 6513 Cisco core switch and will need to plug into a port on the Cisco 6513 to connect to a Cisco 2960-C POE switch. I need POE because I will be plugging in some shoretel phones to this switch. I ne...

Hi team,I have a problem with add vrf on a interface:SWxxx(config)#ip vrf xxx-xxxSWxxx(config-vrf)# rd x:xSWxxx(config-vrf)#exitSWxxx(config)#SWxxx(config)#interface GigabitEthernet2/0/10      SWxxx(config-if)# no switchportSWxxx(config-if)# ip vrf f...

squilez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI experts,I am configuring my 4500 core switch as a DNS server but IP DNS SERVER command is not working...Sup:- ws-x45-SUP7L-EIOS:- cat4500e-universalk9.spa.03.05.03.e.152-1.e3.bin Please assist Suhas

The 3750 has today the file structure where System image file is "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE2/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin"When trying  to copy with "copy ftp flash" I get an error message “Image is not a valid IOS image”, I guess...

Hi guys,I have been trying to familiarise myself with BGP and have come across an issue that I would like some assistance with. My set up is as follows:I have 2 routers and 2 switches (L3)  R1 connects to R2 and uses BGP               R1 G0/0> 10.10....

sisqo2006 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes