Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I just cant ping the HQ router here. Tried to ping from a PC from different VLANs, no use. For example, when i ping from PC0 to 192.168.2.3 (which is the F1/0 interface of the HQ router) it fails and outputs this message from the cmd:   Reply fro...

Hello, I have the following setup and everything is working fine.3 HP switches in Suite A each with an uplink to the core another HP switch, 3 HP switches in Suite B each with an uplink to the core. The 3 switches in each suite are not interconnected...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently inherited a new client that currently sits on a flat network (192.168.2.0/24) spanning two physically separate buildings, connected by fiber.In order to reach compliance, I need to separate those two buildings logically, and be able to ...

ewellsie07 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Packet Tracer assignment. Help, pleasePlease See attached pktI did not understand the topologyI do not understand how should ‘TEST PCs’ communicate w/ any VLANGuidelines to follow-Each PC should be on the VLAN specified-The access point should ...

Twina1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card