Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!I am trying to implement control-plane policy on ASR 901.It's done, implemented to the control-plane but it doesn't works.Here is configuration:ip access-list extended ACL-Catch-All-IP permit tcp any any permit udp any any permit icmp any any ...

For an exercise we were given this scenario: The campus has a flagship building which has three floors and is dedicated for the use of computing degree programmes. The ground floor contains a café area and a large lecture theatre; it also has a recep...

Hello, I have a quick question. We recently implemented VPC based network design with few SVIs (with HSRP) on a pair of NEX 5500s, but I forgot to include the 'peer-gateway' command. I understand the benefit of that command on FHRP like HSRP. My ques...

Objective is to connect the site A and B with no single point of failure.Each site has:2 Ethernet switches which are connected to each other.2 routers router configured with HSRP. One router is connected to one Ethernet switch.Point to point Ethernet...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I wanted to query the support community to see if folks are encountering issues in deploying the 6880-X in VSS mode.  We first looked at this soluition when it was running 15.1(2) SY2 as the recommened GA code.  We ran into several issues...

I have a stack of (4) 2960X FPS-L-48 switches which support SFP only that will uplink, via fiber, to another stack of (2) 2960X FPS-L-48 SFP only switches.  A port channel will be created between the two stacks.  I need to know what the throughput wo...

I've got a Cisco IE2000 industrial switch and do not know a whole lot about them. I connect this one to 24V. and it goes through the boot sequence (I can go into the console and see the IOS finish and come to a user prompt). After the boot sequence f...

rfurnas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Now I know a default route works on L3 and IP Default Gateway on L2. What I want to know is can I use both on a L3 switch which is enabled for routing, i have this setup, please see attachmentSo both 3750 switches have a default route to their gat...

Hi All, I'm designing an office LAN that has 4 floors and a comms room. I require 200 x 1Gbps PoE ports per floor with 10Gbps fibre connections back to the core located in the comms room.I'm thinking of using Cisco 2960X 48 port stack switches with 1...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Im trying to use route-map using next hop. For some reason I am not getting any matching packets. SDM is setup for desktop routing. I am not getting any matches on my route-map nor my ACL.Code is 12.2(55)SE5 Configinterface Vlan11 descript...