Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,Easy question, but not for me :)I am trying to modify an ACL on outside interface that allows THE ONLY PUBLIC IP to connect to the server 62.xxx.xxx.57 using SSH - see screenshot.The existing rule permits any host from outside to do so...

Dear all,I have problem with Switch 3750x, with intervlan configuration, while I try to enter command:switch(config)ip routingit show invalid message.switch(config-if)no switchportit so message inject with this command. what is problem it is a new sw...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and Merry Christmas,  I'm trying to decide on which pair or set of switches would be best? I have the following requirements:I need approximately 150 * 100M portsApproximately 150 * 1G portsAnd a mix of both copper and fibre.  Could someone sug...

Hi all,Right now I have a cisco router 1921 with GigabitEthernet0/0 as LAN interface and GigabitEthernet0/1 as WAN interfaceThis router has en expansion board with 4 additional interfaces. Is it possible to use one of these interfaces in the expansio...

mquevedob by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some guidance with a problem. I have 3 Nexus 2248T switches dual homed to 2 Nexus 5672 in the core. (See Attachment)Problem: on one of the FEX I have an Exchange NLB cluster. Several of our systems that require POP3 mail to communicate me...

dmooregfb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco WS-C3560G-48PS switch with IOS c3560-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5.I need to upgrade it to a newer version to fix bug issues.I am confused to which IOS should i upgrade it to so that the switch remains stable.Please suggest. Best Regards,Ku...

Hi! I have to configure a new router with a static route. No routing protocol will be used. We just have to set default route on it and NAT. There's an apartment where our organization's overseas employees stay, earlier this apartment had a broadband...

All,  I configured vtp version on a switch incorrectly.  I changed it to VTP Ver 2, and then changed it back to VTP Ver 1. When I do a sho vtp status: It still shows me VTP version 2. Why is this?  Is there any  way for me to change this back to Ver ...