Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have 2 core 6500 switches with a trunk between them. There there are access layer switch stack each stack has 1 link to each core. Core 1--------------------------------trunk-----------------------------------Core2     |                        ...

HiI have a trunk link between 2 core switches, they are then connected to access layer stacks, HSRP run between the cores. Each access layer stack has a link to each core. Vlans span across the stacks.  The link between the cores is currently allowin...

Hi,I have 2 Catalyst 3750G 48PoE switch connected together using stack cable and need to add another switch.  I can't get 3750G switches anymore so have had to get a 3750X which I was told would be compatible.  However I'm struggling to find a firmwa...

Using a 3750 switch(no ipservices) Does anyone know of a way to route traffic for a specific vlan or network without the use of PBR?I have a default route pointing to my MPLS for all traffic.  I need to send traffic in a certain vlan towards a cable ...

Hi, Is this part code WS-C4506-E | "Cat4500 E-Series 6-Slot Chassis, fan, no ps" covered under LLW option. And is this part shipped from India Depot in case it it supported under LLW option. Regards,Manoj 

Hi  Yesterday our core 6513(Version 12.2(17b)SXA) crashed Dec 10 16:11:52.696: %C6K_PLATFORM-SP-2-PEER_RESET: SP is being reset by the RP%Software-forced reloadCrashinfo is attached. Hope to get you expert opinion on this.

cy_yeh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm doing a performance report, I have the output of show tech command, I'm considering the cpu and memory information for my performance report, but Im not sure about the normal operation, there is some parameter for a normal operation?...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card