Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have an MPLS network using BGP to advertise routes. i also have an IPSEC VPN (via ASA) that i want to be a backup. i have tried configuring OSPF on the core switch and getting the MPLS CPE to redistribute into OSPF but no luck. idea being core ...

oupcisco1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm trying to restrict access to supervisor module mgmt0 port and follow http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/best_practices/cli_mgmt_guide/N7K_CLI_Mgmt_Best_Prac.pdfAccess ListIntroduced: Cisco NX-OS Release 4.0(1)The supervisor...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, According to guidelines and limitations for fabricpath switching:FabricPath does not support VTP when in the same VDC. You must disable VTP when the FabricPath feature set is enabled on the VDC. What might be the reason behind the fact that...

wim.juste by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,i changed default http port of asa to 65000from lan ,i can access it from asdm by :10.10.10.10:65000but the question is ,how access the asdm asa from the outside interface ???wt rules should be allowed ???i cant access it from outside with 14...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure QoS on a VSS with the following modules installed: Switch Number:     1   Role:   Virtual Switch Active----------------------  -----------------------------Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial...

hzelenka1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is Muhammad Sulaiman Ejaz, I'm CCNA, CCNP r&s. I have training of ASA and MPLS too. I wanna go fo CCIE, I'm here to ask you what CCIE I should go for? Please guide me. Should I go for R&S or SP? I'm was interested in Routing and switching ...

Hello mates,We have Queuing printer model Q-MATIC TP3115 in one of our branches connected to Cisco 3560 Switch and its flapping so I did some changes on the switch port.Below is the switch port configuration before change and after but still the prin...

Hi all, have a quick question on etherchannel, trunking and spanning tree behavior.  In packet tracert I've setup 2 physical interfaces as etherchannel "po1" on each side of my switches.  I then configured po1 on each side to be a trunk.  This is wor...

david by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes