Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I am trying to failover the HSRP by making the interface down on Switch A , But the Switch B doesnt take the HSRP active role.Action I am doing:SwitchA-London# config tSwitchA-London(config)#int g1/2SwitchA-London(config-if)#shutHSRP doens...

i'm encountering issues with 2 of my 3650 switches. they are on a TrippLite UPS, batteries are functionalboth switches are on ipbase 122-35.SE5 here is the issue:  whenever there is a power outage we seem to loose POE on both the switches (the phones...

HiI cant find visio stensils for the 3750G 48port switch.12, 16 and 24 port G switches are availaible in the 3750 stensil pack, but not the 48port switch.Any one know where I can find the stensil for the 48 port 3750G switch?OC

I have a router and a switch that many of the commands dont seem to work on, or must be modified to work. I am not sure if there is a newer version of the ios that would make these commands work or if my router and switch would even support them. I h...

breynold76 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ciao a tutti,vorrei cortesemente sapere se un fault dell'active BSR router verso lo standby comporta una qualche riconvergenza/ricalcolo dell'albero mcast.Oppure se il BSR discovery ed election verso un altro router comporta un evento di fault sul fo...

rsolaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF & IPv6

I'm running a 3750-X with the IP Services feature set and IOS 15.0(2)I've setup IPv4 routing with OSPF, using the config:router ospf 1234  network 1.2.3.0 0.0.0.255 area 0.0.0.0  ...I then added IPv6:ipv6 router ospf 2048interface vlan500  ipv6 addre...

Resolved! switch HA

Currently i have cisco 3560 switch acting as core switch for some very important business application and it is single point of failure. I am considering getting single or a par of switches that have HA support so in case one switch dies other switch...

Damir Reic by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my router is hit by Fake traffic from IP 10.10.101.33i can see it in my accounting packets.10.10.101.33 doesnt exist in my LAN, its not a valid IP.sh ip route 10.10.101.33% Subnet not in table Default route goes to Cisco ASA.How can i find out MA...

Resolved! CISCO POE

Hi All - Is that possible to make use of unused power in cisco Switches?Lets say a switch Which has 5 Port POE with 15.4 watts out of which 4 device requires only 5.4 Watts and the 5th device requires more than 15.4 W at this time swich can support t...