Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting following error whilst updating existing COPP policy to restrict NP, SNMP, SSH etc.. It’s new Cisco Nexus 3048 straight out of box and I am trying to create standard build in LAB first. NX-OS version is kickstart image file is: bootf...

rthakker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C2960-24TT-L Switch with the following problem:When the Power Cord is plugged in the Switch, all switch indicator LEDs go on very briefly. Then SYST LED blinks very briefly, goes on steady and remains at this state without any indication at ...

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm which subnets will this IP coverIP 172.16.0.0/12Will this cover whole range  - 172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.254ThanksMaheshMessage was edited by: mahesh parmar

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hopefully this one's quick.I have a pair of 5020s running VPC, but I see the following on a sh vpc output:            Legend:                (*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC peer-linkvPC domain id                   : 1   Peer statu...

I have a strange one. I have 3750s and 2950s in varies buildings all config'd with user ports access mode and trunked to a 3750 (dist layer)in each building. We have dhcp servers on each vlan to issue ip addresses for those segments. This problem ...

rmoneal by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my core Switch,there are 2 vlan(VLAN 1 & VLAN 2).my switch is cisco 4948,so be default ip routing is enable in it.my all servers(DHCP,HTTP,HTTPS) are in vlan 1 & internet is also in vlan 1.My requirement is that vlan 1 user should not communicate ...

I've discovered recently that whenever I cold boot or reload one of my Cat2960S switches with my new Cisco 1GB USB stick inserted, it does, well, nothing....  No console output.  It just sits there with the status lights extinguished.Take out the sti...