Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get FNF working on my new Sup7-E. I am using Plixar's Scrutinizer as my Netflow collector. I have several other 4500s using the Netflow services card and am collecting data. The Sup7 4506 is showing up in Scrutinizer but none of the in...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for you assistance.We are currently experiencing a very strange behavior with our hosted SAP environment.  Our WAN setup into the facility is very simple -                       3825-1 -------------SW1---------...

Hello Friends,I have a very basic setup here but strange the router is learning RIP routes advertised by the switch but the switch is learning anyRIP routes. Debug shows the switch is sending updates but not receiving any. There is also t...

Hi I have a setup where we have 2x 3750 switchs which are stacked together - we have set up evc between these devices and our PE devices - the EVC configuration is on the PE side allowing us to have many evc sessions.Presently - if we lose the GIG co...

khashmi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have cisco 2651. It contains two FastEthernet interfaces: Fa0/0, Fa0/1.Fa0/1 has an ip address. Fa0/0 hasn't an ip address.I need to create monitor session from source Fa0/1 to destination Fa0/0. Then i want to connect my notebook to Fa0/0 t...

glmonarch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question regarding a CCNA lab I am working on. The instructions state: "The 192.168.1.0/24 network must be subnetted for use in the HQ LAN and the link between the HQ and BRANCH routers. The HQ lan will require 50 host IP addresses."I ...

adam13337 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to configure RSPAN at one of our sites in order to record voice calls using CallRex. We have it working successfully at another site using RSPAN (smaller site with 4x 3560 PoE switches), but when trying to set it up at this site, it cau...

Hi,We currently send all notifications (LEVEL 5) to a syslog server.Recently the NLBs (teaming softwares) have been creating a lot of MAC flaps and as we know that the NLBs are the cause we want to exclude the '%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF:' from the not...