Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

good day, i have a question.i have two WS-C2960-PS-L V2 switches and they dont start up after i take them from rack to put them in another rack.one of the two starts and i see "syst" blinking and then get green and then it stops doing anything.the ot...

Hi,We have 6500 as a core switch in VSS. Earlier it was configured as VTP server mode with version 2. But some days before we configured it VTP Primary command. After configured the command the VTP version automatically change to Version 3. And rest ...

I would like to know the difference between LACP & VPC.What is the difference between these 2 technologies ?What is the advantages of these 2 technologies ?

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I can say that I am the new one in Cisco field. Hence now I face with one problem so please kindly help me ASAP.I have (C3500XL-C3H2S-M), Version 12.0(5)WC17 I try to enable DHCP snooping but I can't.Do hope get your advise soon......Regard,...

siren.eam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a server windows 2008 that I would like to have a nic teaming configuration, the server has two nics, each nic is connected to a different switch. One is connected to cisco 2960 and the other is connected to cisco 2950. I have read here in ...

jarves123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have done Etherchannel configuration on one of my switch. The load balancing is enabled as src-dst-ip. My question is that what happens if one of the port that is being utilized for a specific source-destination ip reaches its maximum capacity? ...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having some routing issues with a L3 switch. Firstly, I am following this document in order to complete my configuration, but it is working quite odd... http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk815/technologies_configuration_example09186a0...

Guys,I see many crc errors on the interface, how will I face and resolve this issue? Is there any initial fault isolation that I must do? Sometimes crc errors occur on the GigE interface. Thanks.FastEthernet0/13 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware i...

Resolved! Ip nat translation

Hi Guys, I having a problem on the ip nat translation. I have configure the nat inside and nat outside in my router. But while I show ip nat translation in my router, I can't see any ip nat information. Wish any expert can help me sort it out. I have...

Chin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If portfast and loopguard have to be enabled on a per interface basis, what is the purpose of the global commands?For example,spanning-tree mode rapid-pvstspanning-tree loopguard defaultspanning-tree portfast bpduguard defaultspanning-tree extend ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes