Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello -I am a noob trying to learn some cisco networking stuff. I am working on taking the CCNA test at some point (hopefully soon) but right now I am frustrated.I have a Catalyst 3550 switch and 2610XM router connected with an ethernet cable. Curren...

Hello,I am trying to see if a fibre port is at fault here, basically a user is complaining a file being transfered through this fibre link is gettign corrupted, but from the stats below they look ok to me.  There seems to be late collisions and colli...

I have a situation where I have a 3750-X stack bought with the 350w power supplies. A "show Inv" lists model as "WS-C3750X-48T-L". I now need to suport POE in that space. Is it possible to add in a 1100W power supply and have the switch support POE o...

I have a strange issue where spanning-tree is blocking vlans through a mesh network.Here is my set up.2-Cisco  3560's that have two trunk ports set with do1q and a native vlan of 2.  I'm allowing a client vlan (2) and a voice vlan (103) to come over...

I have two interfaces on multiple servers connecting to two switches for iSCSI traffic only.  I'm not able to ping any interface IP connected to either of the two switches if I do a ping from either switch.  I'm having retransmit e...

webmike10 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear please i need help with cisco WS-C6509-E Core switch with IOS  "s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF11"i have 2 question  Q.1 i want to upgrade this switch what is the latest IOS ver. supported by this module ?Q.2  i need to enable http server ...

elhareef0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed "FRULink 10G SM Module" in our 3560X switch and have configured Netflow 9.But we are not getting the flows to the netflow server, except 1 or 2 multicast packets.IOS:c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-1.SE3.bin (IP SERVICES)Configuration:flo...

Hi allI was told the other day that there is an option in dhcp server i think its 43, where is gives the ip phone the correct ip address for the vlan, is this correct ?also how does the switch know that the phone is a tagged packet, does the 802.1p t...

Hello,when i make a traceroute on an ASR 1001 router to 172.23.30.7 I get the following output:VRF info: (vrf in name/id, vrf out name/id)  1 192.168.99.192 0 msec    192.168.99.191 1 msec    192.168.99.192 0 msec  2 172.23.30.243 1 msec 1 msec 1 mse...

I was wondering if someone could offer advice on how I should setup my EIGRP routing process. I have a simple network of R0---R1---R2---R3. Currently R2 has a static 0.0.0.0 default route to R3 to the Internet. R2 has an EIGRP process setup with R0 a...