Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We intend to upgrade our 2960S stacks to the last version of code available for the platform. We do not use the embedded manager. However, if I read the docs right, distributing the new code with the "archive download-sw" command using the /imageonly...

Hi, I did a firmware upgrade for the C2960X from c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5 to c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E0a.binAfter Upgrading, the Switch Boot Up normally( All POST Passed), but the SYST Led get Amber and Below Message is shown every seconds...

Resolved! Stack cbles

Hi everyone, I need to stack two C9200L switches, but at the momenet i don't have stacka cables. I have spare stack cables for 9300(StackWise-480),are they compatible with C9200L????

Dear All,We are facing problem on inter-vlan routing after applying PBR on C3560ECisco Switch Image : c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-44.SE2We have 3 vlans and intervlan routing is enabled on 3560E and all vlans talks each other.vlan 100 : 192.168.0.100vla...

sardhar79 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have some 9300 stack (with 2 switches), and I tested some features, for example in-service-software-upgrade. I am particularly interested in the proper operation of ISSU because I have sucked it twice in recent years with 4500X VSS, even t...

schulcz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i recently learned on this page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9000/white-paper-c11-742388.html#EgresstoolsetThat if i have one QoS policy map assigned to every interface on a switch, the counters are not gett...

Hi, I installed Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.0 on MAC OS Monterey V.12.5.1 and every time I launch it within standard account, I get a problem report window titled PACKET TRACER QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY.The window includes following (full message at the end). Ap...