Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been looking and as of yet found an answer to my problem.  I am hopeful that someone will see something that I don't and help me get my 2911 on line and working as expected.  I am currently running a 1921 router and its working flawlessly.  I ...

Hi all, complete newbie here. I am following the CBT Nuggets CCNA course and am trying to connect all my equipment up. In regards to the core switches, I have 2 X 3750v2 switches acting as core 1 and core 2. In the course Jeremy connects these up us...

Screenshot_20221217-000752.png
Shemi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When I start many ssh sessions from my ansible software.I test my software in a GNS3 topology and it works after i start the switches.When I test the software again after 10 minutes without changing anything the switch creashes and throws this ...

ArthurSatora_0-1671137821610.png

Hello,   We are having multiple point to point and point to multipoint links, the problem we are facing is the lan of ubnt devices  disconnects after 15 to 20 mins. We are using Cisco SG350-28 Switches to connect the lan end. When the lan port for ub...

We connected a WS-C4948E downstream from a Palo Alto 3220 FW. The FW and the switch are communicating fine. I can even access the switch remotely/externally via SSH. (Past the FW into the switch)Note: It's probably important for me to mention that I ...

I have a layer 3 port with an IP of 192.168.1.1/24 on a iosv l2 image connected to a layer 2 port on a osv l2 image. The layer 2 port is access and allowing vlan 10. There is an SVI with vlan 10 with an IP of 192.168.1.10. I can't get the two IPs to ...

Hello team,Just a simple question - i have created a new vlan(112) on my nexus 6k and added it to my server trunk port and created a VM with interface of vlan tag 112. While checking there was no connectivity between.Configuration on switch:   interf...

Menon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have this brand new switch (not in stack). First run ok, configured some basics and the issued the "reload" command. At the boot I have "boot failed". If I unplug the power cord and then reconnect the switch boot normally. Tried to upgrade to 15.0....

Currently we have two Nexus 3K running deployed with vPC. We are going to upgrade to 3548s. Looking for least amount of downtime. Since vPC Domain can only have 2 peers. What would be the least impact on getting the new switches in. Create a new VPC ...

Ned D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello anyone run into an issue with the 2960L 8 port switches and using a thumb drive? I've got 2 stand alone 2960L 8TS LL switches and my customer used 2 USB sticks and loaded firmware from a windows machine onto the USB sticks. I've never seen this...