Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,   can anyone tell me why we are not able to sync NTP from Nexus 9504, 93180, 92160, two command we configured:   #ntp server 10.x.x.x prefer#ntp source-interface  Vlan (mgmt)   We are able to sync from WAN router but not any of the Nexus s...

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPros,Since GRE is a layer3 technology would it be possible to use it to extend a vlan from one location to the other side of the tunnel which is in a separate geo location? I'm not interested in using L2TPv3 because it doesn't support 6500 ...

Yang Xia by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am seeing an issue where what appears to be a loop forming over our vPC setup. Hopefully the attached topology makes sense but the issue we are seeing is when Po40 is connected from sw4 to both Nexus switches, I get the below mac flap warnings f...

Smithsco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I have a Cisco ISR4221 router. We have an internet link connected to our cisco router. The IP will be received on the cisco interface from ISP only by configuring dhcp option 60 on my router. It is a customer provided link. Customer provi...

Hi Is there a known problem with the multi user connection I can set this up on one laptop or one pc no problems I am have problems doing it over a network, in fact three different networks all have problems.I am not new to networking or Cisco enviro...

davidbrett by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have encountered a situation in the following where OQD was shown in large amount of 63738644. This port is a leased line Telco port connecting to another site via an ISP and the connection was not stable. It dropped once in two days.   With La...

Hi all,  I have a couple of strange issues that I'm hoping you can help with or point me in the right direction.  We have a couple of locations that have been seeing switch type lockups.  What I mean by that is the switch stops passing traffic, but n...

Cory King by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm setting up a CB250 Switch, IP already set up, although I received echo reply from ping when my computer is connected to one of the physical ports, when i'm outside I dont get any, but  I do can reach any devices connected to the switc...

elopezrlj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i set the next-hop for a vlan? this is for local traffic from the router it self like ping trace sla ...the router has a default gateway over a build in cellular lte connectionso ping 8.8.8.8 will go  like --> lte - 8.8.8.8 vlan 123 (10.0.0.2...

ino by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I encountered an issue with cisco 3945 router. Router has intergrated switch but I forgot its password because I never needed to change vlans until this point. I tried resetting router to default settings but changes were only made to router c...

Lukutis k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes