Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys first off English is not my native language so if a make any mistakes please bear with me (any positive criticism is welcome).Now for my problem, this is my network I am using a home lab not packettracer so R1 and R3 are Cisco 1721 with IOS...

Hi-Just curious if my SA520w will support link aggregation for network devices within my LAN. If so, is there a Cisco wiki or how-to on how to setup this up in the SA520w? I only find a brief mention of this in Section D of the manaul. Thanks, J.

I'm trying to configure scp for secure config backup. I've configured the SCP server with an account and password but, I keep getting the no such file or directory error       AP-C2R1C5-3750#sh run | b archarchivepath scp://mchenry:PASSWORD@172.20.22...

Resolved! Connect 2 networks

We have two networks that need connecting and having problems.Network 1 is using subnet 192.168.1.0/24 on Vlan 1 and we need to add network 2 to network one on the same subnet 192.168.1.0/24, the problem is network 2 3750 switch on Vlan 1 is using 10...

Hi, we have 5 sites connected with a combination of direct fiber and Service Provider Ethernet. The equipmet consists of 3750 stacks with IP Services. Currently each site runs full EIGRP and is a EIGRP neightbor to all the other sites. Everything is ...

dporod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I recently upgraded my network to have two 3750x core, one interface on the cisco is connecting to a Netgear switch via a fiber converter. I am keep getting the vlan flapping error message in my log as below. 003396: Sep 17 01:46:16.328:...

jaydenle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750G switch in my production network that only has VLAN 1 on it. All ports are in a default state and VLAN 1 is disabled. The switch is passing traffic but shouldn't having the default VLAN shut down cause the ports not to pass traffic? If ...

Hi EveryoneWe are running OSPF with 4 point to point parallel links between two routers to carrying MPLS traffic.The said 4 parallel links have equal cost to load balance traffic, however the actual traffic between the 4 links are unequal.The first l...

Hello, regarding the output of this 'show ip ospf neighbor detail' command which has been run from the router 172.16.51.3 (I have attached an image of the link etc).I am confused by the neighbor IP address and the interface address. I presume the nei...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes