Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have configured NTP server in my switch but its not synching with the serverswitch (config)# ntp server x.x.x.xPlease suggest is anything i am missing to config..Rgds           

When i configure NAT like this:ip access-list extended acl_NAT_OTHERSpermit ip host 10.0.0.34 host 192.168.1.1ip access-list extended acl_NAT_CUSTApermit ip host 10.0.0.35 host 192.168.2.1!route-map rmap_NAT_CUSTA permit 10match ip address acl_NAT_CU...

ZbigniewJ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I really could use some help.  I have setup a home lab for my CCNA\Security studies and have purchased a 2511 to serve as an access server.  The 2511 was advertised as fully operational but when I powered it up this is the first error message I get.....

madbeader by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I think I need an extra set of eyes for my setup as I seem to be having issues with the simplest of settings.I have two 2621xm's both running IOS 12.4.  Here are the basic settings:R1FastEthernet0/0 IP address: 192.168.1.1 MASK 255.255.255....

I'm new to Cisco and can get around well enough but not an expert at all.  Hopefully someone here can help me.  Cisco support configured my device and now I'm trying to support it.  I have taken ICND1 and am prepairing to take CCENT on my way to CCNA...

nolaron84 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently doing an accademic study regarding jitter and latency on 100mbps ethernet.I want to perform some experiments where i can play with the queueing system on the switch in as finite detail as possible.I will be running up to 4 PC's at up to...

Problem 1) My 2800 Router stopped booting, all I see is a blank screen and no configuration boot. I tried turning off the router, taking out the flash butting it back in securing it, but it just doesn't want to boot, what is my problem ??????2) Tryin...

smavashev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys i am new to the cisco world.I am trying to configure SDM 2.5 on a cisco 2600.I have access via telnet to the router and was able to change the enable password - which i think is level 15 (right?) and setup (and bring up) the ip on the ethernet i...

ran by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Anyone have experience on triggered failover on VSS deployment with 1 VS-720-10G-3C in each chassis?I tried using "redundancy force-switchover" but after that the 20G VSL is flapping up & down and cannot be up normally,we got 1 FWSM in each ch...