Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Is this supported on a 3750X ??A router has two VRFs and its lan interface is a trunk with 2 VLAN IDs, let say VLAN 10 and VLAN 20.The ip address subnet of these two vlans is the same (therefore , they are in different VRFs)fa0/1 VLAN 10 = ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is that even layer 2 switches like the Cisco 3500XL can have 1 IP address for management.  However, I cannot seem to figure out how to configure it to get it working in a router on a stick setup.  I can manage the router through SSH,...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are performing a data center migration. The customer had purchased an AT&T L2 interconnect via OPT-EMAN. The weren't told of the limitations of 50 MAC addresses on those links. Therefore, the L2 trunk for the DC vlans would not function due to the...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

interface Loopback0ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.240interface Ethernet0/0ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.240ip nat insideno ip route-cacheno ip mroute-cacheload-interval 30half-duplexno cdp enableip nat inside source list 5 interface ...

Hi Folks,I'm cutting my teeth on cisco and am having some issues with intervlan routing. I have followed the vids and manuals but just can seem to get this working. I have the following network lab set up.Vlan 10 = 10.70.1.9/24Vlan 20 = 192.168.0.1/2...

We're starting to share video across our network and would like to setup multicast to conserve at least some of the bandwidth.  We have a broad mix of equipment (A Catalyst 6509-E at the core, a combination for Cisco 2691 & 2811 routers, and a whole ...

rmundy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys!I have a Cisco 2960-S Switch, It is connected to a jack in the building to check the settings, Interface VLAN 1 has an ip, there is a default gateway, Any host connected to switch can access the network resources. But the problem is that I...

RWalia418 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I'm cutting my teeth on cisco and am having some issues with intervlan routing. I have followed the vids and manuals but just can seem to get this working. I have the following network lab set up.Vlan 10 = 10.70.1.9/24Vlan 20 = 192.168.0.1/2...

Guys,We are finding the price for ASA 5505 to high and our clients are having problem securing budgets for these devices. We don't want to move to different vendors and we have a team of people we already know Cisco well.I have seen Cisco router 877 ...

Hi All,We are designing a LAN Network for ourselves.The proposed design is as follows: 4 x 2960S switches in a Stack   Access-Stack-I 4 x 2960S-PoE switches in a second Stack Access-Stack-II 2 x 3750X switches in a Stack   Core-StackNow I would like ...