Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a closed REP ring with administration vlan 10. I am just wondering if I change native vlan from current default vlan 1 to a unused vlan, eg 2 and not permit vlan 2 on trunks will I lose the ring or cause any outage?Thanks.

Turbo727 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!how can I kill vty session on 3560G if user not logined?sw#who    Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location   1 vty 0                idle                 11:23:17 host-xxx.net*  3 vty 2     user    idle                 00:00:0...

I have a 1941W that has a connection to my ISP (Gi0/1) and another connection to a remote lab (Gi0/0). Everything is working fine how it is setup. All my traffic from my internal networks can access the Internet and devices on the 192.168.201.0 /24 c...

Scott Fella by Hall of Fame
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a backup system for my WAN. Verizon quoted the HWIC-3G-CDMA-V to work with my Cisco 1721 router. I have a bunch on these routers on a shelf and thought I would use them for the 3G network. Looking at the Cisco web site it does not lis...

ptweedie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,     We have two 3560G-TS-E running 12.2(35)se2, configured as HSRP. Both are running ntp config "ntp peer 210.72.145.44" and it's pretty well that they get the correct time. Yesterday I upgraded the second device to IOS 12.2(58)se2 and ntp doe...

lfgchinadc by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone explain what would happen in the following scenario2x 3750 are configured in a stack and they have uplinks to the core switch.when both the stackwise cables are disconneted, will the servers connected to the member switch still have con...

Hi all,I am looking into bringing MetroE into our data center. I currently have a 3845 router  and would like to find out if it can support a 300-500M MetrE link. Also would you recommend a  router or a switch that can handle 300M - 500M MetroE link ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a CISCO881-SEC-K9 and just found out I that were are having a T1 line installed. Does this product support that or what are my options?

agentcrtr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a problem that I cannot find out a good solution.This is the topology:Company-A send a route 10.4.0.0/16 to Our Domain through BGP. Some prefixes of this network should be learn by the Company-B.The problem is that the Company-B don't...