Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco catalyst switch 2924 xl and erased  the flash  with command  " erase flash ",  and trying to load new ios image into the flash.Now, the prompt is "switch:      " i trying to use this command in loading into the cisco catalyst switch 29...

Hi FolksI Have 2 CORE one active and the other standby,HSRP is running on these two,now i wanna connect WLC to this two core.so what am thinking is to connect the WLC with 2 interface to each CORE with with port-channel and the other with port-channe...

HiI wanted to know is there a document out there somewhere that can teach me how know what all the letters on a cisco device mean.for example "WS-C2960-24LC-S", I know what a 2960 is and what it does but what i wanted to know is what does the WS mean...

I have a Cisco 2600 series router (model 2621) which I recently took out to configure for use. After being on the shelf for a period of time, I'd decided that I wanted to reset the router back to factory defaults and start fresh. I performed the foll...

Hi the below confused me as both priority gives us "1" so how switch 1 is masterSwitch#  Role   Mac Address     Priority Version  State ----------------------------------------------------------*1       Master 0027.cccb.7f80     1      0       Ready ...

Resolved! DHCP Options

Hello,I need to configure DHCP server on Cisco router. And I need to configure some options (for example, DNS server and domain name) in each pool. But I have too many pools. So I don't want to configure these parameters in each pool. Does anybody kn...

kondratev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Sup720 IOS Upgrade

I have a 6509-E with dual Sup720-3B running hybrid code. CatOS 8.4(4) and IOS 12.2(17d)SXB10 on the MSFC.  I need to upgrade the IOS on the MSFC, is there a way to do that without reloading the switch?  If I issue a reload command on the MSFC would i...

Hi FolksPls See the below output,how to troubleshoot what is going on there,in order to catch why this dropsGigabitEthernet1/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is C6k 1000Mb 802.3, address is 0065.a88b.448f   MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000...