Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I configured a IOS SLB setup on a 7200 in GNS3 just to learn to work with it.Everything seems to be fine.Ping works to the virtual IP (But i see it will be answerd from the SLB Router and not from the real IP)Routing is working.show outputs ...

Good morning all,I'm trying to get a bit of clarification on either a mode and/or feature that the Sup720 uses (12.2SX Native IOS) when dealing with IGMPv3 requests.I understand that a typical IGMPv3 SSM type request will typically have an INCLUDE li...

I've been trying to get this WS-C3560-24P-L switch I have to enable IP routing. So far I've been unsuccessful.I've tried the IP base IOS and the Universal IOS. I do not see any other type of IOS to download on there website.Am I missing something?

HelloPls Have a look to attachedam able to telnet to the CORE from my LAN but nothing appears on my terminal emulation

Resolved! PBR with Cisco VSS

Hi,I am trying to configure PBR on SVI of Cisco VSS but it is not working:IOS version is:Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXH6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Configuration is given below:access-list 20 pe...

Hi all.I have a doubt with the type on the SVI mac address in a VSS enviorenment.I need to know if the mac-address type  of the SVI is virtual or phisical.This is because in case of a total failure of a node, i need to know if the mac will change.Tha...

Hi,I got one C3560G and 13 C2960, I wondered if anyone could tell me if I can setup vlan tagging on ports, so that if phone or computer is configured to be member of vlan 3 the port will make it self member of that vlan. I will have 3 vlans beside th...

Hi,I would like to implement VSS with only one SUP in each chassis, with option to allow client to buy new SUPs and add chassis redundancy.Is this something that make sense? I read that in future VSS will support 2 SUPs per chassis, so I guess creati...

Hi Everybody,Can anybody confirm me that the processor memory shown with show ver command is in fact the DRAM. Also would like to know what is the meaning of 61440K/4088K. Does the 1st number corresponds to the DRAM size, what does the second number ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

% Hostname "XXXXXX        " is not a legal LAT node name, Using "CISCO_A09780"Surely this can't be in relation to the archaic non-routable LAT protocol?!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_Area_Transport