Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've just added 6708 card into 7600 chassis (slot 7) and trying to move some highload interfaces from the same card (slot 4) to it without success.Interface with exact l2 configuration  on module 4 is forwarding traffic, but on module 7 don't.N...

volia.net by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,Ospf neighborship is not coming up.Please help.sh ospf neighborNeighbor ID     Pri   State           Dead Time   Address         Interface            N/A   0   DOWN/  -           -         10.224.16.122   outsideFirewall 1interface Etherne...

amitak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help here please? I have a 6509 chassis and need to install a number of blanking plates, however, it appears as though the screws for the plates have been lost. Does anyone know what size of screws I should be using to fix them on, or, ...

We are using cisco 871 and 861W for some home offices and configured site to site vpn tunnel back to HQ, but the users keep complaining about the router hangs after several days and need to be rebooted to make it work again. Everything works fine exc...

txing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem to configure InterValn Routing with a Catalyst 3550 and a Cisco 1841 Router. I have three VLANs (1, 10, 20) and I want to reach Servers in the foreign subnets.Here is my Router config:Current configuration : 1373 bytes!version 12....

Hello,we have two SRW248G4 switch, which we have uplink via included GBit Ports.But after 2 days, i become the following messages on one of them:1    2147482261    01-Jan-2000 01:01:24     Emergency    %2SWPHY-F-READPHYFAILED: SW2P_phy_read_phy_reg:...

MikeKloke by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z. Switch(config)#interface Vlan2 Switch(config-if)#ip address 10.1.2.1 255.255.255.0 Switch(config-if)#no shutdown Switch(config)#interface FastEthernet 0/1 Switch...

Hello,It seems I have the standby supervisor flash memory file system blocked whilst the sup-boodisk: file system is fine on the primary supervisor cardC6509#dir slavesup-bootdisk:%Error opening slavesup-bootdisk:/ (Device or resource busy)Both super...

Hi;When i wrote on the system console "sh logging system" , i take 1: 10/19/10 12:55:20    5/-1: MAJ, GOLD, diag_get_fabric_status[2]: diag_hit_sys_limit: Test skipped!  2: 10/19/10 12:55:20    5/-1: MAJ, GOLD, diag_get_fabric_status[1]: diag_hit_sys...

Hi all,My environment does not allow PCs to access the internet on port80 which is configured on my cisco 1811. However recently an antivirus solution was roll out to the PCs which require to download updates via port80. The update source on the inte...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand whether it makes any sense to assign multiple VLANs to a single IP interface. The cisco router lets me do it, but I haven't figured out whether its a valid configuration.Tagged packets arriving with one of the configured VLA...

hi Experts,I'm trying to configured egress traffic shaping at average of 100Mbps on a 1Gbps physical L2 trunk port.I'm running on Nexus 7K version 5.0(2a) and the line card support 1p3q4tI've looked at the 'policy-map type queuing' which has a shape ...