Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

please need your help. when trying to connect to a router from the terminal server i got the following LAB_TermSrvr#c1Trying c1 (10.1.0.1, 2001)... % Connection refused by remote hosti believe that the 2509 been configured correctly.thank you.

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone tell me the correct way to permit traffic in and out of my L3 vlans? would I just apply the acl to the vlan? when would I use a VACL, is this just to filter L2 traffic ?

Hello all, Thanks for all the advices on how to set up tunneling for ospf. In my test network, I used a switch to simulate a WAN sitting in between the two routers. I can ping every node on ospf networks without setting up static route in the route...

Resolved! netflow command

Whats the difference between putting "ip route-cache flow" on an interface or "ip flow ingress " . Is this just a code version issue on 12.4T code? I put ip route-cache flow on the interface and it changes to ip flow ingress on the interface by...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,i got this major problem. anyone can help ?Apr 16 03:49:39.621: %C4K_PKTPROCESSING-4-UNKNOWNBRIDGEORROUTE: (Suppressed 2 times)Unable to determine whether to route or bridge replicated software-processed packet with source address 00:16:E6:...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hace spent a very very frustrating afternoon trying to find environmental specifications for the WS-C2975GS-48PS-L switch , there appears to be no published information on this, can anybody help please ?RegardsScott.

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the TCL scripts that Joe Clarke produced in the conversation on shutting down unused ports from Aug 25. It appears like the script is running, and it even produces the susp_ports.dat file, but none of the ports are shut down. I tried it b...

Have the need to support a connection between two catalyst 3750 switches.Problem is I have a single fiber strand of single mode fiber that is between 20 and 30 km in length.The GLC-BXD/U SFP's will work in the 10km range. Can anyone suggest somethin...

Hi, I and very new to Cisco Devices. I am looking for Cisco Switches and routers. I went through the Cisco's product advisor and these are the devices I identified based on device usage and its capabilities. Can you please help me answer the folling?...