Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to change my Core Switch (1 HPE Switch) into using 2 Nexus 9316D-GX and configure them as vPC. What is the best practice to migrate from using HPE to my new Cisco Nexus (vPC) . The existing condition is my core switch connected to 4 ToR Switch...

Hi , I have 2xWS-C3850-24XS with 16.09.06 release, now I have to upgrade them with latest available release. I have seen the  IOS XE Software- Fuji-16.9.8(MD) is available for upgrade. Do I need Cisco Smart licescing for this upgrade or not . Secon...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone the switch keep rebooting and i don't know what is the issuepls check down below a copy of CLI----------------FIPS: Flash Key Check : BeginFIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found, FIPS Mode Not EnabledPOST: MA BIST : BeginPOST: MA BIST : E...

Rashad-m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I have a 2960-48pst-l switch for connecting camera network with mikrotik and cisco and dahwa devices and all of them are on the vlan 1 . But here is a problem. When i connect and  disconnect any of these devices such as camera and mikrotik ra...

20240204_140227.jpg
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the equivalent Cisco Switches for the Stratix 5700 Switches?With the Cisco Managed Switches (Layer 2), Ethernet Protocols (Modbus TCP/IP & Ethernet/IP) can be in the same network and in a ring topology without problems?Please, refer to the a...

jose76 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure vlan 900 as a remote span VLAN on a 2960-s following this guide. However, I don't seem to have the option for a VLAN. See the below imageI am not sure what I am doing wrong. Just some background. I had firmware 15.2.2 on this...

image.png

Greetings to all!With not much prior experience, I landed upon looking into quite a few, legacy, spatially dispersed  CISCO Catalyst 1900  Series Switches mostly with 12 ports + AX-BX ports.  These were installed some 20+ years ago at my organization...

gepas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes