Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,it seem's that i made a mistake when typing the BAUD rate of a 2960-Switch in rommon.I can't start the switch now, because there is no image on it (because I deleted it before) and the baud-rate has wrong settings. When connecting via console cabl...

softcake20 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch Depth

Hi All,My company recently purchased a new manufacturing company, they have around 7 remote switch cabinets, all around 50cm deep.Normally we buy 9300-L switches but they are too deep to fit into the cabs. Are there any other shallower switches that ...

I'm doing some spanning-tree training and I'm wondering if it's possible, in the packet tracer software, to set the MAC address of a 3650 switch.  I don't want to just set 1 interface, because I want to control (not via priority but via MAC address) ...

irbk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

So I am working on this assignment and for some reason I cannot get V15 or V20 pcs to ping across the network they get stuck at Distribution 1. When I add default gateways to the switches and remove them they ping to distribution 2 but no further any...

JGomezM by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches, switch 1 has vlan 10 and switch 2 has vlan 20, i don't configure anything on switch but it ping from vlan 10 pc to vlan 20 pc Pc1 ip 192.168.10.1Pc2 ip 192.168.10.2link between switches is not in trunk mode

HiI have two Cisco 2960-x switches, one with 24 ports and one with 48 ports, both of which are poe. I want to connect my hp m402dne printer to the network. When I connect the printer to the 24-port switch, the printer's ethernet light turns on withou...

Hi CiscoTeam, I was trying to factory reset 9200 switches and they are in Rommon mode now, I did try to reboot them but they are looking for their stack switch and packages.conf file is not able to reboot the switch. Can you please help me recover th...