Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, May I know how to 'fix the connection' from each switch going towards the next gateway to be permanent?Means if there is a router 1 and router 2, the switch will always use router 1 (same path) for connections originated from the same host.Someth...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 2960 switch & I am going to use MST for spanning tree Below is the configuration spanning-tree mst configuration name TEST-MST revision 1 instance 1 vlan 101 instance 1 vlan 102 I have 2 VLANS & I want to add both the VLANs into instance...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two data centers.  My main data center MPLS router has the default-originate statement, in BGP, to send out the default route to all of my MPLS sites.  I'd like to setup failover, in case this DC becomes unavailable.  What would be the best pr...

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 9K's configured in a VPC domain and using HSRP on my SVI's and I keep seeing this error on the VLANs: 2020 Aug 2 20:03:02 EST: %ARP-4-OWN_SRCMAC: arp [13964] Received packet with a local source MAC address (0462.73b0.3975) from 10.10...

Hi Experts, seek some help here with respect to QOS on some advance platforms such as 4500/6500/6800 - 1. I understand that these platform have significant difference compare to MLS that runs on 3750s. these platform just do not support MLS anymore. ...

Currently we are in the process of migrating our legacy 7k/5k/2k environment to VXLAN EVPN.  We have our 7k enviornment connected to two border gateways.  We are connected at layer 2 (VPC) and layer3 (BGP).  We have a desire to move SVI's before we m...

Dear all I have two 3650 switch and they are configuring SNMP services to monitor status port. But They often alert "down snmp traffic". Then I checked switch log which show "drop packet snmp". like image, I attached it below Anyone can help me about...

snmp_issue.PNG
itpanda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes