TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I find a description "Multiple camera streams to far end " in Webex Room Kit Pro TDM pptx file. What does it mean?  When a Webex Room Kit Pro with three cameras call a  SX80 which connects three screens, who can tell me what I can see on fa...

Hi, have a strange issue with a sx80. All other endpoints in the same subnet and VCS subzone (mx300's, dx80's and sx10..) can place sip tls video calls. The error message on the vcs when the sx80 places and sip tls video call is "temporary unavailabl...

Hi all, I am desiging a system with Expressway-C as H323 registration. We have 1000 endpoint Polycom, and want to register to expressway-C. It is possible but in expressway datasheet said: expressway can process 100 video call currently. My question:...

Dear All,I have got CCTV in my plant its not CISCO n its on IP's, but i want to view it from a branch office.What all is required as i cant spend more amount on hardware and can i only view with software n whick,complete network is Cisco based except...

Hi all, It is possible to map our Ldap field Cisco Unified Communications Manager User Fields Directory URI to another field of AD different from mail or msRTCSIP , ie, it is possible to change the Directory URI field in our ldap directory to anothe...

csrlima by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes