TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community,   I would like to ask regarding the Cisco Spark Room Kit. I saw the data sheet that it will support dual screen because of two HDMI outputs (1 for video, 1 for presentation screen) and its a good feature. Does it need a separat...

Hi Experts, 1) Do we require to deploy CMS edge for the WebRTC? or Exp E could supporting WebRTC to join the call via Web Browser? Or we need both (CMS edge and Exp E) in order to get WebRTC works? 2) Say if Exp E is require for the WebRTC deployment...

I'm looking for some guidance on doing named IM&P federation from Jabber to external organisations running Lync/SfB in an environment running CMS.   The current best practice method of federating video is to use Expressway in conjunction with CMS (as...

Has anybody created a Macro for dialing Webex and having the Touch 10 prompt for the meeting id? I created a simple one to dial the webex IVR, but it would be nice to be more sophisticated and take care of all of the info that is being done without b...