TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, i just want to virtualize my VCS-C appliance. The new licenses are already added to my newly installed virtual VCS-C. Now i wanted to restore the VCS hardware appliance to the new virtual one. The question is now: is the IP address of the host i...

dromer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We are configuring MRA with different internal and external domain name. internal domain is abc.local and external domain is abc.comExp C ,CUCM and IMP are in abc.local domain and Exp E is in abc.com domain. users using user@abc.local to login to...

Hi All, We are currently encountering a problem on our Cisco telepresence Servers, conductor, VCS-C And VCS-E, content server after we cloned the virtual machines to another host as we need to upgrade the host server. As we observed serial numbers w...

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Partrick/All, I have a brand new DX80 and it has obtained an IP address from DHCP server but I want to set a static IP on it and I have configured it under network but for some reason it is not working, I restarted it a couple of times still no ...

Syed by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The manual below says you should be able to store your login information on your MRA phone. But if I look in System > Enterprise Phone Configuration, Device > Device Settings > Common Phone Profile, or Device > Phone I don't see anything relative to ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes