TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to know that, is there any specific time period to change voice mail PIN, and if we do not change our PIN then it get expired ??because after creating VM for users, some of the user get  back after 2 month that VM PIN did not worked. Tha...

MayurB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just deployed the TMS to make the provision function and manage the TP endpoints.Actually, one contact assigned for one TP enpoint, e.g. SX20, which have the different call methods, e.g. SIP:sx20-hk@abc.com; H323:192.168.10.20; H323 ID:3899After...

I have a Cisco 2960 switch with a video conferencing unit connected.  For testing purposes, I setup an access-list, class-map, and policy-map and applied it to the incoming port to change the DSCP value of the packets.  The policy-map on the interfac...

Guys,As I understand SX80/MX700/MX800 has H.265 codec implemented and then have half bandwidth consumed compared to older codecs. I noticed for a while most Cisco video conferencing codec including SX20,MX200G2/MX300G2 data sheet has bandwidth inform...