Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we recenlty integrated our AD to call manager, however a we left he Phone number attribute to telephone. this has messed our corporate directory.  we need to change the phone number attribute to IPphone now and perform a sync, we are unsure what ...

I am trying to configure a script that has a time of day component Building menus one for school hours and one for After hours During 8:00 am to 3:00 no teacher should get a phone call from a  parent After 3:00 pm parents should be able to call the c...

agardner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Currently inquiring about this issue because we are experiencing some major network lag when trying to perform this action via the web-gui. Not only are we trying to configure a remote site on the other side of the globe.. but we are using a S...

Hi,  Currently I am trying to install Unified Communication Manager v12.0 on vCPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8176 CPU @ 2.10GHz, disk 1: 80Gbytes, 6144Mbytes RAM. for 2500 user per node. I can see that CPU spikes 100%. Is it supported and compatible?....

moe2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes