Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My support team wanted to auto forward VM email notification to Salesforce so that it would create support case, My office 365 team said Unity is using 'impersonation email' method and cannot auto forward. As per them unity connection just placing em...

Hello, When i connect to the CUCM i see the follow error: The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Enterprise License Manager within 55 days, you will no ...

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just received 100 new DID numbers from our PSTN. I configured a phone with one of the new DID numbers, I can call anyone outside of the network and reach them fine. When I use my cell phone to call that DID number, it doesn't connect to it. ...

CUCM version 10.5.x How do I disable Cisco announcements, "Wait while I transfer your call" and "Thank you for calling"? I have found reference to this issue in this forum and Google'd but without any real solution or even Cisco documentation referen...

kridge by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Join the Cisco Customer Connection program for this feedback session on Cloud Analytics for On Premise UC. We are investigating a new modality for On Premise UC applications to send telemetry data directly to Webex Cloud and make it accessible throug...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running CUC 10.5 with a mailbox store of 17GB, I do have the 90% warning.What I'm noticing is that even though the "maximum message length" is set to 300 seconds, new messages are only allowing 64 seconds.I've changed the mailbox store to 1...

DD4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes