Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey. So of recent, I've started digging into the UCCX Editor for our company. Long pre-face story short; we hired a company to set up or new phone environment and such months ago. The Parts department uses the UCCX interface, and we've had weekly com...

Im currently running UCCX 10.5.1 with CAD and want to upgrade to 11.5x.I have a couple of workflows that take an incoming call queue variable and if it meets a certain criteria will run .vbs scrip to created a windows screen pop to tell an agent to g...

Hi to everyone All of the sudden users are not receiving messages in their outlook inbox, we have setup Unity to send any received messages to the users inbox but for some reason it stopped working, I have checked services and all are Ok and runnin...

How do I add a "Personal Directory" under the "Corporate Directory" in the Directories button on a 79XX series phone, using CUCM 10.x?  I already know how to create a Personal Directory as an IP Service, but I’d rather add it under the Directory butt...