Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Community,I want to buy one BE6000 and additional VCS Expressway vmware application. Then I'm going to deploy VCS Control vmware application and VCS Expressway vmware application on this BE6000. Also I plan to place this BE6000 in the DMZ.Pleas...

Resolved! CUAC 9.0.1.20

I've installed CUAC 9.0 Premium Edition (standalone). Connection test to CUCM 9.1 is successful. I've created a Queue Device Group with CTI Gateway Devices, Service Devices and Park Devices. As soon as I sync with CUCM, it displays the following mess...

Hi All,I have configured CVP courtesy callback. Call is coming to callback number and call connected with agent .I have configured EWT for only one skill group. Now I need to calculate proper EWT for multiple skillgroups.To calculate EWT for ACTV ski...

Resolved! Mobility Users

Hi EveryoneI wanted to know can someone tell me where would I look in CUCM to find out who is logged into a phone? We have mobility setup for our user and I heard someone talking about veiwing active users logged in but I don't know where to go,thank...

The following post and responses were posted in the blog section. Since this is really a question rather than an opinion or perspective, I’ve created a discussion forum post and copy/pasted the initial question and responses: Question posted by Danie...

keglass by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I install Danish Local on the publisher and 4 subscribers all went well but I don't longer get email alerts.I went on RTMT and the alerts are all gone.I created a customised one and tested okI found this tread https://supportforums.cisco.com/threa...