Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 x C220M3 with CIMC version 2.0(13p) presenting same error at login, no matter the browser used.also both refusing login via SSH ( login failed ).  I have factory defaulted both servers and removed power cables out completely for few minut...

ediab by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VIC disconnection

I have a B200 M4 with a UCSB-VIC-M83-8P that lost its connections all of a sudden.  I reacknowledged the blade and all looks good now, but I'm trying to figure out what happened.  What kind of action would cause this?  I don't expect anyone to solve ...

mdrudge by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got C220-M4 server located far away in data center. The problem is that I became server owner, however previous owner could not provide credentials to CIMC. So, I've got CIMC IP address but I cannot log-in.Is there any way to reset CIMC passw...

Mariusz.Z by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to install the Cisco UCS Plugin and based on the cisco document you must use the Registration Tool. I am using the latest version available and also used different versions of powerCLI and multiple webservers via http standard port ...

Capture_UCS.JPG