Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have Fabric A and fabric b  each FI has 2 x 8 Gbps - these are NOT connected via Port-channel  We have concerns that these links may becoming saturated.  How can i verify this from UCS manger? is it do-able or do i need to look at the SAN switchin...

nflnetwork by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will upgrading bundle A and B to 4.0(4d) while our current bundle B is on 3.1(2b) instead of the listed "Minimum Software Version" of 3.1(3a) on the Release Notes for Cisco UCS Manager, Release 4.0 cause an issue during the interim of the upgrade? Or...

VaughnSch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the UCS C 220 M5SX with CNA X550-T2 card and from the specs FCOE is supported.  When I boot the system up I am only seeing the iSCSI boot option menu and not FCOE option.   What do I need to do in order to get this card configured with the FCO...

Hi All We are using UCS boot-from-san using the traditional 4 WWPN search order;Primary HBA( VHBA0) , Primary WWPNPrimary HBA( VHBA0) , Secondary WWPNSecondary HBA( VHBA1) , Primary WWPNSecondary HBA( VHBA1) , Secondary WWPN All seems to work well. (...

wertert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community - can anyone help me understand how to monitor packet drops in Cisco UCS?  In UCSM there are error and loss counters in the port stats, but none are a basic counter for packet drops, and more specifically how can one check to se...

gman66 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm Shin from IBM Japan. When we have 4 power supplies in C480M5 servers, Spec sheet tells us that we can select the power redundancy mode either as 2+2 or 3+1. If we choose 2+2, which is the power supply combination, (PS1, PS2) and (PS3, PS4), o...

ishin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes