Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Came into a situation where it is needed to recover a lost admin password for the fabric interconnects. Because the password is lost, we are unable to clean shutdown any of the blades and such.  Not an ideal situation, but it's what I have to deal wi...

jj27 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup a 2 5108's with 6248 Fabrics and my ethernet uplinks are going to a 3750x. I'm not proficient with all that comes with switching but I manage to get my systems up and running effectively. After installing my esxi's on th...

marowens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When connecting to a VIC 1240 and running the "lunlist x" command I don't get PLOGI session I think I should....Steps to reproduce:adapter 1/3/1 (fls):5# lunmap 7 lunmapid: 0  port_cnt: 1 lif_id: 4 PORTNAME                                            ...

Hi,My Service Profiles are configured as Boot from SAN. The vHBAs Login to the Brocade Fibre Channel Fabric and are can be zoned as required.My ESXI Hosts will require access to other Luns on the Storage. A further 2 vHBAs have been added to the Serv...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes