Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

With Louis WattaWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about design, configuration, and troubleshooting of Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches operating inside VMware ESXi a...

I have selected the UCS C series server smart play bundle "UCS-SP6-C22E" along with "UCS-EZ-300GB-2PK" ( as i believe the selected smart play bundle does not include any hard drive), we'll use this server for the installation of Unified Communication...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I post here because I search many hours for a stupid problem.I have a Cisco UCS C22 M3 with soft RAID LSI MagicRAID.I have two hard drive of 1To.I create a RAID Array with type 1 (mirror).When I launch VMware ESXi 5.1 U1 install I see not the R...

For so long I have been looking for some explanation or documentation about how works and measure the result in the performance tab in the FI on UCSM. This is very confusing because the value crosses the 100% all the time.Anyone knows about it?Thank ...

richbarb by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes