Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I've configured boot from SAN on UCS with both iSCSI and FC a number of times, but either I'm getting rusty or something has changed.  UCS cluster is running 4.1.  I have two older M4 blades that I'm trying to boot from a Nimble iSCSI SAN.  After cre...

Have a UCS C240 server with 2 cisco hbas in PCI slots.   When I look in CIMC, I see the HBAs listed under the Inventory,  but they are not showing up in the Storage tab, or under the Storage option.   Has anyone seen this before ?  We have other serv...

Is it supported to export All Configuration from a 6248 domain and import into a 6454 domain? Are there firmware restrictions? Let's assume the 6248s are running slightly older firmware than the fully updated 6454s. I can't find this exact scenario i...

i have two vlan groups within our UCS LAN environment with each going to a different port channel. There is a need to add new vlans to one of the existing vlan groups , but one of those vlans already exists in the other vlan group (Intenal-Vlans). I ...